We bring you the current information regarding the flood at the F1 Dino e Enzo Ferrari Imola circuit. Currently, the staff has been evacuated due to the flooding of the Santerno River, which flows near the circuit. The forecast predicts further rainfall.
The holding of the race will depend on further developments, which cannot be predicted at this time. On Tuesday, May 16, the river's water level flooded a part of the paddock, causing the work on race preparation to be interrupted. Further progress will depend on whether the water level recedes and allows the race preparation to continue.
It will depend on further weather developments and the decrease in the water level of the Santerno River. Please register to receive the latest information updates.
The situation is continuously monitored. Besides the rise in the water level of the Santerno River, it also depends on whether it will be technically and logistically possible to prepare the race. The work has been temporarily suspended. Register to receive the latest information, and we will notify you of any updates.
If the race is decided to take place, there is no danger. The stands and other parts of the circuit will be accessible as usual.
Currently, no decision has been made regarding whether the race will take place. If the race is canceled, ticket holders will receive detailed information on ticket reimbursement.
HISTORY OF THE CIRCUIT IN IMOLA